The mobile solution provides healthcare services in a deployable, cost effective, rugged platform with low operating and maintenance cost. The container-based clinics are intended to be stationed in areas where extended services are required, with movement and re-deployment possible.
Provide diagnostic & preventative healthcare services:
- Primary Healthcare Clinics.
- Mother & Child Clinics.
- Dental Clinics.
- Ophthalmology/Optometry Clinics.
- Radiology Clinics.
- Occupational Healthcare Clinics.
- Minor procedures & Emergency Clinics.
- Laboratory Clinics.
- Dialysis Clinics.
- Health Education Clinic.
- Based on ISO shipping container, quick deployable platform, stackable and shippable.
- Clinics can be from 6m to 12m with 1 to 4 room configurations.
- Multiple containers can be joined to form larger facilities and structures.
- Clinics can have 2.4m or 2.6m ceiling height.
- Self-sustained with power generator, water & waste tanks and optional solar power backup.
- Wash basins, vinyl flooring for infection control in rooms. Customisable depending in clinic configuration.
- Allows for deployments in areas where units need to be stationed for extended periods. Offers robust and customisable solution capable of covering numerous procedures and disciplines.
- Can be loaded and transported on truck, boat or by airplane.
- Outside awning with audio-visual systems for patient education possible.
- Medical equipment available: Multiple solution depending on clinic configuration.
- Remote and Tele-medicine capabilities (via optional HCF Software suite).
- PACS & Tele-radiology with remote reporting services.
- Equipment and facility service & backup support.
- Price depends on vehicle configuration and equipment.