Ritam Holdings (Pty) Ltd is led by Mcebisi Mlonzi its founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, who has a clear vision to develop an African based industrial group without parallel.
Ritam Holdings (Pty) Ltd provides group companies with value added input on:
- Transformation and empowerment
- Capacity building
- Corporate governance
- Corporate finance
- Networking and information
- Social responsibility
- Employment equity
- Ritam Holdings (Pty) Ltd to be the driving force behind the development of its investments.
- Concrete and specific demands are placed on the boards of group companies and their competence and power to act
- The difference between owner interests and executive interests are recognised and managed
- To be comfortable with the business plans and the time frame for execution thereof
- To promote constructive dialogue between owners/members/executive management
- To measure performance and growth of the value of underlying investments
- Recognition of the boards most important task as being the appointment and retention of the best executive leadership through the application of well functioning principles of corporate governance and analysis together with the ability to force through decisions which focus on long- term value creation